Last weekend Markus and I decided about an hour before we left, to go to Sacramento and spend the night. I love spare of the moment decisions like these! After Markus got home from work we left. It was so hot down there that we were able to go swimming that night at the hotel. It was fun watching Josiah swim with daddy. Sat. morning we went to Denios and walked and shopped until it got to be too hot. Then we went to the Roseville Galleria (one of my favorite places), they have everything. Josiah got to ride the carousel, it was a lot of fun. It was nice to spend some time with Josiah before the baby comes. We had a great weekend. It was about 85 degrees there so I got my first taste of being pregnant in the summer. I just hope that it doesn't get hotter than that in Truckee :) We are really looking forward to summer.
Here is a look into the lives of an ordinary family that loves Jesus Christ!
Monday, April 14, 2008
mini vacation
Last weekend Markus and I decided about an hour before we left, to go to Sacramento and spend the night. I love spare of the moment decisions like these! After Markus got home from work we left. It was so hot down there that we were able to go swimming that night at the hotel. It was fun watching Josiah swim with daddy. Sat. morning we went to Denios and walked and shopped until it got to be too hot. Then we went to the Roseville Galleria (one of my favorite places), they have everything. Josiah got to ride the carousel, it was a lot of fun. It was nice to spend some time with Josiah before the baby comes. We had a great weekend. It was about 85 degrees there so I got my first taste of being pregnant in the summer. I just hope that it doesn't get hotter than that in Truckee :) We are really looking forward to summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment