We just finished Azariah's room. So exciting! It's officially ready for her. In one week we changed it from an extra bedroom to an adorable nursery. Josiah even helped; we gave him some stickers and his own part of the wall. It was so cute, he was putting the stickers on the wall and was very proud about what he did in sisters room. He loves to show people her room and the stickers that he put on her wall. Last sun. I was able to get away with my sister in law and go shopping and get what we needed to finish her room. Markus put together her crib, changing table, and dresser that same night! I guess we're both pretty excited! Less than 20 days (I hope) until we get to meet our little girl, can't wait!
Here is a look into the lives of an ordinary family that loves Jesus Christ!
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Azariah's room
We just finished Azariah's room. So exciting! It's officially ready for her. In one week we changed it from an extra bedroom to an adorable nursery. Josiah even helped; we gave him some stickers and his own part of the wall. It was so cute, he was putting the stickers on the wall and was very proud about what he did in sisters room. He loves to show people her room and the stickers that he put on her wall. Last sun. I was able to get away with my sister in law and go shopping and get what we needed to finish her room. Markus put together her crib, changing table, and dresser that same night! I guess we're both pretty excited! Less than 20 days (I hope) until we get to meet our little girl, can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Adorable room! It was so much fun going and getting those final items for her room with you! Looking forward to the call that you are in labor with Azariah! Any day now!!!!
Post a Comment