Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas and other stuff















HI everyone! So here are some pictures of whats happened in the last month. We have really enjoyed bath time! Josiah and Azariah love taking bubble baths. Azariah splashes and her and Josiah crack up at each other. Bath time has become a neat time that we do with the kids every night. Azariah is sleeping through the night; sometimes until 8 o'clock! Daddy says that its time for her to sleep in her room but I love having her in her cradle beside my bed. It's hard thinking that she's already ready for her room.
I also started the day care last month. I watch my niece (8mo) and nephew (2yr). It's been great being able to stay at home with my kids and watch them play with their cousins.
Christmas was wonderful! My Uncle and Aunt came and spent 6 days with us! We really enjoyed having them here. I was fun having a two year old this Christmas. After every present Josiah opened he wanted to open it up right then and play with it or watch it. We all had a wonderful WHITE Christmas!

No comments: