Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm Pregnant!!!!


We found out last week that baby #3 is on its way!! We are beyond thrilled! This will probably be our last one! We are so exited to experience this whole thing again. We want to wait until our first appointment to announce it to the world, but couldn't keep a secret for long and wanted to share it with our family and close friends! According to the pregnancy wheel, I'm 6 weeks and due on June 14. We'll know more after we see the Dr. We spoke with a good friend of ours that's been to both of my labors (she's a doula and mid wife assistant) about our decision to see a Midwife this time. I do have some health issues that I will have to work on through my pregnancy for me to have the baby at home. Or she recommended a more suitable Dr for us. (we DO NOT want to repeat what happened last time and believe it had a lot to do with the care I received) We are praying for a healthy pregnancy and to be able to have a water birth at home! So far this pregnancy has been a bit different. I've been nauseous every day for about the whole day and really tired. So hopefully this will pass. This is another reason why its been hard to keep it a secret. It's been hard to act like I'm ok, when I feel really crummy! So we will keep you updated! I'm first appointment should be around two weeks. Yeah!!!! We can't wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow congratulations! Hope you start feeling a bit better soon. Love you, Victoria and Richard

Luke and Heather said...

I thought you seemed tired on Monday, but didn't think to ask about a BABY!!!! How awesome- again! So excited for you guys. What a blessing to have had 3 babies growing in your womb. :)

Jenn Lopez said...

Congratulations! I had a hunch you might be pregnant. So happy for you both!!!

Art & Stephanie Lopez said...

We are thrilled!!! But we knew and kept it a secret. We did tell Phil Evans but felt that was safe since he lives in Oregon. Well that makes 11 now. So happy because you are such wonderful parents. Love MOM