Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Josiah and Azariah are going to have a baby ..........








Markus and I are getting so excited as we are getting more into this pregnancy! I am 19 1/2 weeks, half way done already!! Its going by so fast. I recently had an ultrasound and found out that we are going to have another GIRL! We couldn't be more excited! We are still thinking of names but haven't picked one yet. There's two that we like and will probably wait to meet her to pick the one that fits her best. We haven't decided to reveal the names yet :) I'm at a stage in the pregnancy where I can feel those little movements! Its the most amazing feeling and the best part of being pregnant! The kids love giving the baby kisses and blowing raspberries on my tummy! I think Josiah is the only one that understands that there's a baby in there. Although he keeps saying that he wants a boy baby and that I'm having a boy baby, so hopefully he'll change his mind and be excited to have another sister :)

No comments: