I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful hubby who I fall more in love with everyday after almost 6 years!
Auntie Jen gave Moriah some adorable keepsake pajamas that have her name on the bootie, so cute! Thank you Auntie!
Adam was in Tahoe and we got to visit for a bit before he went back to Alaska.
Our nightly routine of reading books. Moriah's starting to join :)
My good friend April came to visit us. Don't get to see her often enough!
Moriah and Cali playing, they are so cute!
The kids were playing with their toys and tunnels and I came out from switching the laundry over and didn't see Josiah or Moriah. They were both in one of the tunnels just hanging out, it was too cute!
My wonderful hubby and the kids sang me Happy Birthday :)
mmmmmm, my favorite morning treat!
Heres Moriah standing up! She's so proud, she pulls herself up on everything and just smiles :)
No comments:
Post a Comment