Here is a look into the lives of an ordinary family that loves Jesus Christ!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Vacation
We just got back from a wonderful 10 day vacation. We went to southern cal to celebrate my Grandparents 50th Anniversary and also got to visit family. Josiah got to meet his cousin Chase (who is only one week younger!) for the first time, it was a lot of fun. We got to see family who we haven't seen for a long time. We enjoyed going to Hearst Castle, the beach, the park and taking Josiah to the zoo. He really liked to watch the animals. When we got home, there was A Lot of snow! We decided it was time for Josiah to experience playing in the snow. He looked so cute and had such a good time with daddy. During our vacation Josiah became really attached to his daddy and wanted to be with him constantly. I really enjoy watching them together, it's the most precious thing. When Markus went back to work today; after he left Josiah went over to the front door and tried to open it and started crying. I was so sad :( I love my boys to death!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great vacation! When is Josiah's cousin's b-day? I didn't know he had another cousin so close to him in age! That's pretty cool!
Post a Comment