




I took Josiah and Azariah to the beach with my step sister Jennifer and her two kids. It was a lot of fun and a little more challenging. Josiah LOVES to chase birds, ducks and geese. Its cute but its also hard because he chooses to have selective hearing and acts like he can't hear me and takes off after the birds down the beach! So we have to work on that. Josiah and his cousin Abraham had fun playing with buckets and shovels and balls and just getting dirty. They both weren't too interested in go swimming. They just stayed on the shore and splashed around. Azariah slept the whole time, so that made it easy and nice to have time to play with Josiah. I'm really looking forward to more beach days before we enter the cold weather.
Azariah's belly button came off so we were able to give her a bath. She loved it! She was so relaxed she almost fell asleep. It was really cute! I really enjoy giving my kids a bath, they both like it and its a fun time together.
I was so excited to get Azariah those little head bands and they still don't fit her head. Her head is really small. Last night we tried some on her again since shes over two weeks old, hoping that her head grew a little, but there still too small. She looked really adorable in them so we took a few pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment