I think we got one picture of her smiling (with puffy eyes) in the hour that we were trying. Josiah did well, for a two year old. He just wanted to play with all the cool toys they had. So we did get a lot of pictures (not very good ones) if anyone is interested! Azariah also had her one year check up at the Doctor. The Dr. is a little worried because she is still anemic and went down from being in the 5th percentile at her 9 month appt to being below 3rd percentile this time. She said that we need to fatten her up and give her heavy cream and extra calories! I was shocked because she eats ALL the time! So we are trying to fatten her up, I guess we might gain a few extra pounds too :) Hopefully she will gain weight and be healthier. Pray for us! She is such a happy baby! We are so blessed that God gave us the privilege of being her parents!
















1 comment:
perfect little family
Post a Comment