Monday, March 10, 2008

Cute pictures of Azariah










We went to get a second ultrasound from a MD in Reno. We were going to wait to do the 3D ultrasound until I was around 30 weeks. But they said the best time to tell the sex of the baby would be around 20 weeks, so they got us in right away. The Dr. was really nice and she got some really cute pictures of Azariah. She gave us 30 pics and a DVD of the whole ultrasound! It is going to be a girl, she said she was 100% sure, and showed us about four times. We still can't believe it! Azariah was sleeping and she kept yawning and rubbing her eyes. She looked too adorable. We were so excited, we've already started our registry at Babies R Us. We can't wait to start decorating her room. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going by. I'm definitaly looking pregnant now. I'm much smaller at this point then when I was pregnant with Josiah. Compared to Josiah, she doesn't move that much. Every night and every morning I feel little kicks and movement. There still not strong enough for Markus to feel. I can't wait until he can feel her kicking. Josiah likes to kiss my belly (he sees daddy talking to it). When we say "Josiah talk to the baby", he knows to kiss my belly and poke at my belly botton. Hopefully we can get a picture of that soon. We wont be getting another ultrasound, unless my Dr. orders one, so the next picture we'll see will be HER! Wow, July will be here before we know it.

No comments: