Hi everyone! We had a great Easter! We took Josiah to an Easter egg hunt that they had in our town on sat. We got there just as it was ending but Josiah had a great time playing with a friends daughter and getting prizes, balloons, and animal cracker filled eggs. It was really enjoyable to watch him play. Then Sun. morning he got his Easter basket and another little hunt for eggs from his mommy and daddy. We went to church and then had dinner at Grandma and Grandpa Lopez' house. Josiah got to play with his cousins and go on another easter egg hunt. I think by that one, he got it down. It was a very nice Easter.
Next week is the beginning of my third trimester! This pregnancy is flying by. It's so different from the last one. I'm carrying different and I'm so emotional. I feel like crying over the smallest things. (I mean each episode of "Friends" shouldn't make you cry) Some friends said jokingly that it's because I'm having a girl :) Hopefully it will stop after I have her. I love being pregnant; because I get to eat A LOT :) and because I get to feel the baby move around inside me all day. It's the most amazing feeling! I can't wait for Josiah to feel her kick. I'm really enjoying spending time with just Josiah. It's scary to think that I'm going to have two children soon. I pray that Josiah will feel just as much love or more from us when his little sister gets here.
No comments:
Post a Comment